What drives trans aggression toward feminists? I’m talking about the rape and death threats, goading others to join in, bragging about how many “terfs” they would kill and how. Why do they do that?
The answer comes straight out of the standard handbook on men who abuse women.
- THEY CHOOSE TO. In the same way that they choose NOT to blow up at the boss when they are angry.
- IT WORKS. They get what they want (in the short-term) – release of tension, submissive behaviour from others.
- THEY GET AWAY WITH IT. If there are no negative consequences such as police arrest and charges, then the message is that abuse is acceptable.
- ROLES AND HIERARCHIES. Traditional gender roles teach men to dominate and women to submit. Our society also supports hierarchies, with the belief that every group, family, or relationship should have one person in charge and it is acceptable for this authority figure to use force to ensure their power and control over others.
- Secondary or less important factors may include alcohol, drugs, stress, poor anger management, mental illness, and an abusive childhood.
Source: (Battered Women’s Support Services handout from “When Love Goes Wrong,” Ann Jones and Susan Schecter, updated 2013)
Another factor is narcissistic rage. MTF people tend to suffer from forms of narcissism and self-delusion that are acutely sensitive to offense. To hear gender-critical and radical feminists statements like “Gender is a construct” and “Transwomen are male” triggers a rage response because they feel they are under physical attack. Their “identities” are perhaps more real to them than reality itself.
The more trans people pump up their “identities,” the more they pump up their narcissistic egos and self-delusion. Until someone pops the bubble – then it’s war.
MTF people are socialized male. When it comes to crimes against women, they behave the same as males who don’t transition, including creeping on women and luring children. (Personal experience: a trans woman tried to lure me from a campground restroom when I was 12.)
FTM people consider themselves male and they try to behave like males, even to the extent of shouting down a female meeting facilitator for “taking up too much space.” (Personal experience: I was the facilitator.)
Ultimately, they choose to threaten and abuse women. They give themselves permission. Women are expendable targets for the male ego.