He’s not the only one and he won’t be the last.
From Canadian Press:
A British Columbia man found guilty of luring teenage girls into prostitution should spend more than 20 years behind bars, says a Crown lawyer.
Prosecutor Kristin Bryson argued in B.C. Supreme Court on Monday that Reza Moazami should serve back-to-back sentences for each of his 11 victims, who ranged in age from 14 to 19.
In 2011, Moazami was charged with 18 criminal offences that occurred between February 2009 and October 2011, including:
– 4 counts of living on the avails of a juvenile.
– 4 counts of living on the avails of a juvenile while using, threatened to use or attempt to use violence, intimidation/coercion.
– 4 counts of trafficking in persons under the age of 18.
– 2 counts of sexual interference.
– 4 counts of sexual exploitation.